Ride the Trail with the Church Family
Grow in your faith by being a part of a small group based on interests such as; horses, outdoors, sports, parents with small children, men's and women's monthly breakfast, etc. Get to know others, share common interests, and support each other.
Adult Bible Study
- Thursday's 7-8:30 pm at Open Range Cowboy Church
Interest Group Bible Study
- Start an interest based Bible Study Group (eg. Mom's with Kids, Fishing, Etc.) - Contact Pastor or see Linda Penrose
- Suggested group size 6-8
- Outlines will be provided by ORCC from previous Sunday sermon
Men's & Women's Monthly Breakfast - (January - May)
- 1st Saturday morning of each month - 8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
- Great fellowship with breakfast prepared by the Chuckwagon
- Men's Leadership will focus on men who will "cowboy up" as leaders in our church and in their families.
- Women's Leadership will focus on how we can rustle up ideas to serve the Church, the Community & the World.